Saturday, February 5, 2011

To bad we don't get any snow around here......LOL




So I think I would like to stop all this snow and ask Spring to please come back.  I would like nothing better then not to have to climb up and over 10 foot walls of snow.  We take a daily walk through the woods at the end of our street which back up to a shopping center parking lot.  The other day after the big blizzard we came to the end of the trail and found a 10 foot wall of snow blocking it.  My inclination was to turn back and go back home through the woods................but Hogan my little English Cocker had other plans and before I knew it he had scaled the wall of snow and was on the other side so what's a girl to do but climb the wall of snow to find him on the other side running along behind the shopping center.  He loves his walks and looks forward to them no matter what the weather.  Me on the other hand I have to start talking myself into the walk at least an hour before we go.......so do you kind of get the picture.......Florida girl living in the snow country..........it is sheer torture for me and if it were up to me I would just join all the smart animals and hibernate for the winter.  But alas that is not an option so I must suffer and hope to whine enough that Mark will eventually move me away to a warmer climate or let me go to my home in Florida for the winter.  Sorry for the long break between postings I promise not to let as much time go by in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment